Awning Window – The Classic Range
- New residential construction
- Window replacement and renovation
- Low-rise building
- Maximum Sash Height: 2100mm
- Maximum Sash Width: 1200mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness: 10.5mm Single Glazed
- Maximum Glass Thickness: 18mm Double Glazed
- Maximum Sash Weight: 40kg
- Maximum Sash Area: 1.4m2
*subject to site conditions
- A choice of a semi-commercial 60mm sash
- Choice of 50mm or 92mm perimeter frame
- Awning frame creates all fixed frame and interacts with couplers
- Choice of screening options with superior mesh solutions
Your Carinya Dealer can offer the typical standard configurations below, as well as custom options to suit your requirements:
Carinya – Clearly Better
The Carinya Classic Awning Window is a unique combination of form and function not previously available in the residential category.
Besides a modern designer look, the Carinya Classic Awning Window is packed with a multitude of performance features, many of which are simply not available in competing products.
A designer bevelled edge frame is standard for Carinya awning and casement windows and a wide sash for high-end residential applications is also available.
The integrated hinge design is incorporated entirely within the frame to achieve the clean designer finish.
Flexibility is another hallmark of all Carinya windows. There’s a choice of slim line 50mm or premium 92mm frame options.
The Carinya Classic Awning sits perfectly and seamlessly with the complete range of possible adjoining window and door options including overlights, sidelights and lowlights courtesy of the Carinya suite of couplers.
The entire Carinya Collection has been fully tested to meet or exceed Australian Standards AS2047, AS1170, AS1191 and AS3959.
Why Carinya is better
- Commercial design pedigree.
- Superior designer look – created by architects and design engineers.
- Suitable for all glass thicknesses from 4mm through to 10.5mm.
- Suitable for double glazing with up to 18mm insulated glass units.
- Infills, end caps and weather seal guard against air, water, grit and insect penetration and increase acoustic performance.
- Integrated hinge system is concealed within the frame for sleek designer look.
- Bevelled sashes further add to designer look.
- Fully tested and certified to bushfire conditions up to BAL40.
- Fully tested and certified to high acoustic requirements.
- Fully tested and certified for cyclonic regions C & D.
- The only residential awning window designed by a market leader in commercial doors and windows.
The Carinya Classic Awning Window has been designed with matching stylish hardware, with the option for a lockable or non-lockable handle.The integrated 50mm sill allows for a stable base for your winder, allowing concealed fixings and comes complete with stylish end caps.
The Carinya chainwinder is available in standard or restricted opening, depending on the size and application of the sash. These winders have been tried and proven in commercial applications, such as schools and offices.
In a casement configuration, stays and cam handles are utilised to provide proven performance. These stainless steel stays offer support and frictional control, catering for a range of sash size and weights for your application.All Carinya sashes feature a commercially based aluminium corner stake, combined with screw fixings, allowing an extremely strong and durable sash.
Features such as the corner protectors separate Carinya from other awnings on the market, whilst providing a practical and safe solution for your home.
Carinya Master Key
Our Carinya Dealers are pleased to offer a solution for multiple keys for your doors and windows. It is possible to have 1 key for your front door, sliding door, french door, bi-fold door, sliding window, awning winder, double hung window and security door.
With Carinya’s Master Key – there’s less keys… and less fuss!