Bi-Fold Door – The Classic Range
- Renovation market
- New residential construction
- Window replacement and renovation
- Aged care & wheelchair requirements
- Low-Rise Multi-Unit Developments
- Maximum Panel Height: 2400mm
- Maximum Panel Width: 900mm
- Maximum Glass Thickness: 4 – 10.5mm & 18 – 24mm
- Maximum Panel Weight: 40kg (F2) 80kg (F3)
- 92mm Frame
- A range of sill options for water or recessed openings
- A range of fixed light options including glass louvres
- Retractable screening options for insect protection
Your Carinya Dealer can offer the typical standard configurations as some shown below. A range of other configurations are offered to suit your requirements:
Carinya – Clearly Better
The Carinya Select Bi Fold System is a unique combination of form and function, with flat sill provisions for smooth accessibility and optional mid rails with multi-point locking in a range of opening configurations.
Consisting of a modern designer look, the Carinya Bi Fold extrusions are a consistent 85mm wide face on both the stiles and rails. This allows a balanced visual face and allows a vast array of hardware lock options. Combined with optional spigots, these door panels are superior in strength and performance.
With the use of the innovative Centor Bottom rolling hardware the system overcomes the requirement for any structural beam as needed in a top hung Bi Fold system. This is ideal for the new or renovation market that want an Alfresco style opening without the additional cost of a structural beam.
The Carinya attention to detail includes concealed flush bolt brackets, reducing visible fixings, as well as custom extrusion design allowing for clean interaction with door hardware.
The Carinya Bi Fold system has been fully tested to comply or exceed the new changes in the Australian Standard AS2047-2014 Windows and external glazed doors in buildings.
Why Carinya is better
- Commercial design pedigree.
- Suitable for all glass thicknesses from 4mm through to 10.5mm.
- Suitable for double glazing with up to 24mm insulated glass units.
- No structural head beam required for installation reducing cost.
- High acoustic, energy & water penetration rating.
- Captive wedge glazing for added security.
- 85mm wide stiles & rails for consistent visual appeal.
- Exclusive glazing technique for long lasting operation.
- Optional 4 point locking with turn snib release for easy access.
- Commercial grade spigot fixings for a long lasting durable application.
The Carinya Select Bi Fold System has been designed with hardware from the start, not as an after thought. All locks and flush bolts blend seamlessly with the custom extrusion for a professional finish.Standard lock hardware options include ALSPEC’s custom Australian made Killara Furniture, combined with Lockwood’s proven Optimum mortice lock. Fitting snug within the stile and allowing an extended backset; this lock removes the common issue of minimal key distance to the jamb. Other lock options include commercial locksets and furniture for a complete choice, as well as two and four point locking on the active leaf panel.
Custom flush bolt guides have been designed to remove visible fixings from the extrusion faces, allowing a tighter integrated sealing saving potential energy costs while giving a professional, uninterrupted clean visible surface.
Killara Xtra Furniture allows for an internal snib option with lock indicator and two or four point locking for all configurations.
Carinya Master Key
Our Carinya Dealers are pleased to offer a solution for multiple keys for your doors and windows. It is possible to have 1 key for your front door, sliding door, french door, bi-fold door, sliding window, awning winder, double hung window and security door.
With Carinya’s Master Key – there’s less keys… and less fuss!