ALSPEC Commercial Shopfront Doors
Designed for the fabrication of glazed entrance doors for shopfronts, offices and other commercial and industrial premises.
Swan 45mm Shopfront Door
The Swan door from ALSPEC is the most widely used 45mm commercial shopfront door in Australia. The door can be used in a hinged, pivoted or sliding application. Centre pocket glazing means no vertical glazing beads with horizontal beads on one side only, resulting in improved security, appearance and lower manufacturing costs.
Torrens 45mm Shopfront Door
The Torrens door from ALSPEC is a widely used 45mm commercial shopfront door. The door can be used in a hinged, pivoted or sliding application. Frame sections feature snap on beads to all sides and is suitable for a range of glass thicknesses.
- The opening method may be either hinged, pivoted or sliding
- 4mm to 12.4mm single glazed and up to 28mm double glazed options
- Utilises spigots and bolts for frame joints
- A range of midrail sections and bead widths are available from 45mm up to 200mm
- A full range of accessories and hardware including locks, hinges, door closers and handles are available
For structural performance refer to the ALSPEC Technical Manual.
Windows and Doors
- Designed to meet AS2047